Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting in a train station

Cory started his new job at Fed Ex today... things are coming together nicely. He signs with the Air Guard in the 3rd week of September and probably won't go to basic until sometime in January. I'm becoming more and more comfortable with the apartment and it's feeling like home... Right now I'm sitting at Providence train station waiting for the train to Boston. I have a job interview there at 2:30... wish me luck! It's for a manager position at an eye doc office. I'm all dressed up in my "power" suit and actually feel like I look 30... who knew? This is the 2nd interview of the week and I have another one on Friday at an orthopedic office... I love the way train stations look and feel... they are better than airports because of the type of people that ride trains... it's a mix of every kind of person you could imagine.

We went to Newport, RI last weekend... if you haven't seen any pictures of the mansions there... you have got to look. The place was absolutely breathtaking... I'm at a loss for words to describe the immensity of these houses... the gardens, lawns, front gates were out of this world. It put Tahoe to shame. I mean I thought Tahoe had money? Nothing compared to what I saw in Newport. It is a lifestyle I will never know.

I will write again after my interview... hope it goes well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment