Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My time is a piece of wax... falling on a termite... who's choking on a splinter

Questions of the day:
1. Why isn't Corona on tap?
2. When exactly did I find out Santa Claus doesn't exist?
3. Why does Vegas suck so bad?
4. How come I love upstate New York so much?

What I've learned:
1. I love Corona despite the fact it is NEVER on tap.
2. Sarah told me when she was in 3rd grade that Santa doesn't exist... which in turn proved the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy don't exist either... I'm still devastated.
3. Vegas is a piece of shit town and I'd be sad if I were from there I'm so glad I'm from Carson.
4. Upstate New York is beautiful and not very populated... maybe I'm a small town girl after all...
5. My mom played an April Fools Joke on me and Sarah when we were little by feeding us goose eggs... I'm still upset.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the first class journalism Sam! Tell Cory John "The Duke" Wayne would never give up his piece...pilgrim. That's a sad day...I'll go line up some maple leaf shaped syrup bottles and unload some .357 slugs in rememberance of a time when my brother was free to express his second ammendment right in this great country... it's time we consider conquering Canada.

    We finally made it home. I am working on uploading pictures to Facebook, go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha... I will convey the message... yeah it was sad but made it much easier than actually turning around and driving 160 miles back from where we came.

    ReplyDelete