Friday, August 5, 2011

New Place..

Well we signed our lease today and got the keys to our new apartment! (Thank you to Russ for helping us out with that one... you have no idea how much we appreciate that!) I will be posting pictures ASAP. Tomorrow will be busy for Cory he has an interview with Fed Ex and also a meeting with the Air Guard. I'm excited for him. We drove around today sort of taking in the city and trying to learn the street names... it will take me a while to get familiar with our new surroundings... it's kind of scary... found out we never want to go to "clown town"... so that has been noted... apparently all the houses are painted bright colors and it's quite dangerous. I will avoid that area like the plague... 

Watching the Red Sox and Yankees game... trying to become a true local... ha ha ha ha ha ha... not sure how long I can actually watch the game without falling asleep from boredom. I'm sure the games are much more lively in person so I will make it a priority to get to Boston to go to a game. 

I cannot wait to not eat out anymore!!!!! It's the biggest thing I'm looking forward to at the moment... oh man... just the thought of making our own food makes my mouth water... yum...

Okay... I will post some pics tomorrow... sorry to people that have called and I haven't returned your phone calls yet... I haven't forgotten... I will call back... I promise! :-) 

K peace out everyone until tomorrow... I think in the next few days I will do a reflection on our road trip... hmm... man I love blogging even though I don't have much to say today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment