Monday, July 25, 2011

Third Day

Today will be our last day in Williams and then we are off to Boise, ID tomorrow. We are hoping to leave around 7am. It was a good day. Got to meet Cory's uncle Perry which was nice so now I've met most of  Bev's family! We shot an air rifle (or something like that) and I hit the Pepsi can (which was the target) on my second shot which was great for me and I refused to do anymore. Cory's grandpa played us a few songs and I recorded one of them with my phone so once I find the cord I need in the mess of our backseat I will post it. I'm sure you will all enjoy it. His family has been very welcoming and I'm glad I got to meet them all... it's a nice way to start out a massive road trip. I think tomorrow we will be on the road for 10ish hours... yikes... but it will get us closer to our destination. As far as the realization of how far away we are moving... I don't think it's quite hit me yet. Sometimes I can't believe it... and sometimes I feel like we are just on holiday getting ready to go back to Reno... but we're not. I'm glad we're doing this... I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else...

Alright here's a few photos from the day...


My baby shooting a gun...


Tyler looking like a badass after he knocked himself in the head...


Cory's grandpa singing us a song about a girl named Katie...

Okay goodnight!!!! Can't wait till tomorrow's post!







1 comment:

  1. The part about you not realizing how far you were moving gave me the goosebumps!-Lex....(for some reason google isn't recognizing me)

    ReplyDelete