Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fourth Day

Williams, OR to Boise, ID... a little over 500 miles. The drive was pleasant... no complaints on my part. We listened to "No Country for Old Men"... it is a pretty good story but then I fell asleep when all the action began. I have purchased part one of my two part A/C system. Part one is a battery operated fan... part two will be a spray bottle. (I forgot part two when I went into Walmart.) I'm quite proud of my little system. We went to Crater Lake which is actually quite beautiful. If you've never seen it I think it's something you should see at least once.

Boise looks a lot like Reno... but minus the trashiness that Reno possesses.  However, when we pulled into our ghetto motel there was a group of whitetrash chatting and drinking beer in the parking lot which was located between the motel and texaco. My blood started to boil due to frustration with getting stuff out of the car and feeling like they were taking inventory of the stuff in our car. Speaking of the car... check it out...


It's our little nest...

Okay our internet connection is really super craptacular right now so I can't post anymore pictures... I have a lot I want to share... hopefully later on tonight I will be able to put more on. Until next time!!! Peace out!


Crater Lake

At Crater Lake... note the shadow Cory is casting on me


They still have mass amounts of snow... one of the roads is still closed due to snow...


One more at Crater Lake...


Open road...


'Merica

Okay that's all for now...






No comments:

Post a Comment